Gym Battles Gym Battles

LEGITIMATE SMERT REVEEW MAHN DAT SUHKD Y U NO USE EFFURT LAWLFUNE

...Anyway, I got a good chuckle out of it. If you people want to bitch about the way it seems (cough, Scroler), then go check out the Under Judgement section. Because it's not like this is an art style, right?

While there is no central joke, or any epic plot, it's still a good view.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

It doesn't surprise me to see something like this on Newgrounds. Nice piece. Legitimate intelligent review jargon. Ahem. You'll find Weebl's music in a lot of flashes like this, the short and sweet upbeat tune to carry the video. Yeah, the animation is nice, but the music made it work.

And I suppose I don't need to even bother addressing why maxicot's review is worthless?

Call of Fail- a short Call of Fail- a short

ZOMG Y0uz just a h4tar!

Personally, I haven't been to big on the COD series. Modern Warfare, and the games before it, were the best in my opinion. World at War was good, due in part to the scale of its maps. I feel that the dropping point of the series was Modern Warfare 2. Argue as you please; an unbalanced arsenal, small maps, an arrogant and dim community, and the rampant QQ'ing are evidence towards my opinion. Black Ops was a massive dump. Many people say the only reason it is disliked is due to the graphic quality (never bothered me), but I say otherwise. The maps, while still small, are now far too simple. Point A to Point B, a few paths, too predictable. Once again, 5-foot range shotguns, peashooter pistols, and shit snipers are only useful to the people who have acquired the skills required to use them properly. The hit boxes are so broken, that I got a tomahawk kill when it was clearly several feet behind my target's ankles. Those who complained about lag in MW2 were subjected to an even worse case of it. The "Noob tube" epidemic is still plaguing online play, despite a few measures to discourage it. Just because people enjoyed one game, doesn't mean you should copy and paste the engine into three more titles. I think that people would have been a little less angry if the game had not been so hyped up.

Errr....off my rant, I wasn't really sure how to judge this film. The animation was so-so, and it didn't really seem to communicate a good joke. It did express the disappointment felt by the many gamers who purchased it. Weird that I spent more time ranting about the game rather than putting in a good review. Anyway, I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Rating: 4
Current Score: 3.21 (+0.0075)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Nice game, audio can be a bit choppy. Good way to kill time. Nice tunes. Et cetera. But there is one thing to be said. If anyone reads this, you can post songs to user generated content by pressing the share button. You shouldn't waste time and space by posting them in the reviews.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Addicting and amazing.

I beat all thirty levels in 13 minutes, I loved it. However....I got all the medals, and for some reason it won't give them to me.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Great game, one huge flaw

This game is fast paced, great fun, and has medals. Intense. Would be a ten, but IT HAS NO PAUSE BUTTON. I'm sorry, but that killed it for me.

Rating: 3
Current score: 4.30 (- 0.00013)

Sledgehammer Fuck Sledgehammer Fuck

Admittedly I was expecting some jolly tune to play. Song's good though. Don't worry too much about it being repetitive. Just look at this thing here ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ . Anyway, off to post more bullshit reviews in order to establish myself as the alpha male.

Vomit Piss Vomit Piss

Honestly, as far as the drums go, it's an iffy thing. Overall, they're good, but the cymbals bug me for some reason. I have no helpful advice on that, though. Obviously, you're going to go through a ton of trouble to alter the sound of one piece of a drum set in a sample to please one tiny detail that slightly bothers me. Right?

Anyway, good sheets.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man. For some gay reason, I've always struggled to get a decent cymbal sound. Maybe one day I'll have some money to put towards getting some good samples! Haha

Cheers and beers!

The Deep Dark Abyss The Deep Dark Abyss

A Nightmare?

I'm not marking down on this for something as silly as this but...this was based on a nightmare? Sounds a bit happy for that :D...Anywho, 5/5 and all that jazz, hope your nightmares don't grow beyond this point!

Rating: 5
Current Score: 4.17 (+.083)

Dragon Power Dragon Power

wicked

Looks badass. And that guitar! That's the kind of thing every guitarist wishes they had.

RATING: 5
Current score: 4.33 (+ 0.014)

Pokemans Pokemans

Excellent, but with one little quirk

It is a fun, zany little pic, I love it. My only problem with it is the sort of...edgy look it has.

RATING:5
Current score: 4.27 (+0.012)

Defender MkII Defender MkII

Nice

I see where you got the idea for that foe from EFB now. Great pic, has a lot of detail, worth a 5.

RATING: 5
Current score: 4.39 (increase unknown)