Gym Battles Gym Battles

LEGITIMATE SMERT REVEEW MAHN DAT SUHKD Y U NO USE EFFURT LAWLFUNE

...Anyway, I got a good chuckle out of it. If you people want to bitch about the way it seems (cough, Scroler), then go check out the Under Judgement section. Because it's not like this is an art style, right?

While there is no central joke, or any epic plot, it's still a good view.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

It doesn't surprise me to see something like this on Newgrounds. Nice piece. Legitimate intelligent review jargon. Ahem. You'll find Weebl's music in a lot of flashes like this, the short and sweet upbeat tune to carry the video. Yeah, the animation is nice, but the music made it work.

And I suppose I don't need to even bother addressing why maxicot's review is worthless?

Call of Fail- a short Call of Fail- a short

ZOMG Y0uz just a h4tar!

Personally, I haven't been to big on the COD series. Modern Warfare, and the games before it, were the best in my opinion. World at War was good, due in part to the scale of its maps. I feel that the dropping point of the series was Modern Warfare 2. Argue as you please; an unbalanced arsenal, small maps, an arrogant and dim community, and the rampant QQ'ing are evidence towards my opinion. Black Ops was a massive dump. Many people say the only reason it is disliked is due to the graphic quality (never bothered me), but I say otherwise. The maps, while still small, are now far too simple. Point A to Point B, a few paths, too predictable. Once again, 5-foot range shotguns, peashooter pistols, and shit snipers are only useful to the people who have acquired the skills required to use them properly. The hit boxes are so broken, that I got a tomahawk kill when it was clearly several feet behind my target's ankles. Those who complained about lag in MW2 were subjected to an even worse case of it. The "Noob tube" epidemic is still plaguing online play, despite a few measures to discourage it. Just because people enjoyed one game, doesn't mean you should copy and paste the engine into three more titles. I think that people would have been a little less angry if the game had not been so hyped up.

Errr....off my rant, I wasn't really sure how to judge this film. The animation was so-so, and it didn't really seem to communicate a good joke. It did express the disappointment felt by the many gamers who purchased it. Weird that I spent more time ranting about the game rather than putting in a good review. Anyway, I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Rating: 4
Current Score: 3.21 (+0.0075)

Tribute to Billy Mays Tribute to Billy Mays

To be honest.

His voice was awesome. The only thing I really knew about him was that he was an actor for infomercials. He was great at what he did, that can be said with truth, but I wish I had some knowledge about his background.

And something is up. Why are these celebrities dying in such quick succession?

Rating: 5
Current score: 3.47 (+0.017)

Angry Faic's Childhood Angry Faic's Childhood

I'm gonna fuck around with my friends (not that!)

I'm gonna make them watch this on full blast volume >:D

It's Not Eazy Being Green It's Not Eazy Being Green

RESUBMITTED

And I still hate it.

Resident Evil 5 Oddities Resident Evil 5 Oddities

Humorous, but lacking in graphic quality

It really was funny, and definitely pointed out the oddities of Resident Evil 5 (hence the name -_-), but I really think you have room for improvement on your graphics.

Rating: 4
Current score: 3.17 (+ 0.0063)
Oh come on, I've got to be worth more points than THAT :(.....

Ramber responds:

Oh, but in my heart, this is one hell of a 0.0063.
I will answer here for everyone about the graphic parts;
"Yeah, it's pretty damn ugly isnt'it?"
But seriously, this is just plain laziness. Since these are my first shots, i still don't have a graphic tablet, and, well...i'm just bad withthe damn mouse...This is the reason why I made a parody in the first place. i had the ideas, and wanted to put them in place in a quick movie, because i knew i could entertain people with a bit of fun even with a really crappy quality...
But soon...everything will change!
Oh, wait...there's a plane reactor falling on my house.

White Mage Christmas White Mage Christmas

Nice little winter card.

It's nice, but still nothing too special.

And as for the people constantly asking for a hentai of Natalie (I think that is the character's name), chances are you won't get your fapping material ;D.
Personally, I hope Matt puts up a flash-video labeled as "Natalie Hentai" or something like that, but rather have a screamer in it's place.

Mario's Suicide Struggle Mario's Suicide Struggle

Not too bad.

Some of the skits were repetitive, but I enjoyed it.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Best. Movie. Ever.

LOLcats rule the internet, space cats rule the other 32% of the world.

Anyway, this is by far the best flash movie I've seen. Personally, I thought the concept for the shoe was funny. This thing is going on my favorites.