Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Nice game, audio can be a bit choppy. Good way to kill time. Nice tunes. Et cetera. But there is one thing to be said. If anyone reads this, you can post songs to user generated content by pressing the share button. You shouldn't waste time and space by posting them in the reviews.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Addicting and amazing.

I beat all thirty levels in 13 minutes, I loved it. However....I got all the medals, and for some reason it won't give them to me.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Great game, one huge flaw

This game is fast paced, great fun, and has medals. Intense. Would be a ten, but IT HAS NO PAUSE BUTTON. I'm sorry, but that killed it for me.

Rating: 3
Current score: 4.30 (- 0.00013)

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

A nice little doodad

I enjoyed that. I generally enjoy your work, so it wasn't a suprise that I liked this.

P.S. I got the phallic gun medal! >:D

Endless Zombie Rampage 2 Endless Zombie Rampage 2

I expected nothing less from DP

Highly addictive, I have to say. I love it, even though I've only been through about 4 days. The only competition for this is the Thing-Thing series. And guess who makes that?

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Gore and Guts Galore!

My favorite internet game, by far.

My friend was almost certain the Gears of war was the goriest game ever. Maybe the most POPULAR gore game, but I think this game has the balls to compet with Gears. This game has repeated situations...som many times. But every time feels different. Thinking of different ways to maim, dismember....or just spam the execution button. I love the lead pipe :D. It haz h00d 0rnumintz!

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Sweet

This is even better than Sonny 1! Still, the baron is impossibly hard >:(

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Awesome game!

It was a bit short, though. I still loved it! I hope Tom and mindchamber collab again sometime.